WE HAVE MOVED!!!
We are now located at 208 W. Highlands Blvd., Inverness, FL 34452. We didn’t go far – just a few blocks down from our previous location.
The building is between Pine & Seminole Ave with parking on both sides. Door to studio is located on the Pine Ave side of building.
Call 352-201-0149 for directions.
UPCOMING EVENTS (in date order):
- SATURDAY August 23rd – Breathe/Pranayamas 10:30am-12pm. Ineffective breathing is a common problem in today’s modern world, compounded by poor posture and long periods of sitting or driving. Workshop will expand (pun intended -:) on how to breathe deeper to increase oxygen supply, which in turn helps to decrease stress. RSVP by
- August 20 at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 352-201-0149. Cost: $25 – 10% discount if registered by August 15 and/or currently have a class package.
Have you been thinking about trying yoga, but don’t know where to start?
Have you tried a few classes just to find yourself confused and overwhelmed?
To support you and guide you into a healthy and productive yoga practice, Inverness Yoga & Wellness Center is once again offering an Intro to Yoga Program. This 8 class program is designed for people who have never taken a yoga class, haven’t taken one in so long they feel a little rusty or for those folks who are just curious about yoga (and are afraid to ask -:)
The program will be offered both in the morning and evening so you can choose which time session works best for you. The dates for the next program has not yet been determined but tentatively they are to start the end of April.
• Evening program are held on Mondays @6:30pm – dates still being determined
• Morning program are held on Wednesdays @9am – dates still being determined
• The cost for the program is $150 and cash, check or credit card is accepted. Pre-registration and full payment is required prior to the first class. E-mail or call to register – info@yogawithlace or 352-201-0149. Early registration will be offered with a 10% discount
• Class size: 12 students maximum for each day – will need 10 to make a class.
Each class will move at a gentle pace, introducing you to basic postures & breath techniques while combining warm-ups, basic postures & guided relaxation to reduce stress and increase overall well being. Just like a university class course in mathematics, every class builds on the knowledge of the previous class. You will learn how to move safely into and out of the poses, as well as how to modify the poses for your body.
You will gain a basic understanding of a yoga practice that will to create or restore flexibility and strength, improve balance and confidence in your body. Each class is designed to include classic standing and sitting postures, breathing techniques and deep relaxation. Modifications will be encouraged to tailor all ages, body types and physical abilities.
No prerequisite required – only a willingness to realize the true potential within. Students should wear comfortable, stretchy clothing, and a smile. Please bring a mat if you have one, if not the studio has mats for you to use and/or buy.
Sounds interesting? Ready to really understand the benefit of yoga?
Then contact us today to reserve you a spot. Classes tend to fill up quickly!
Feel free to call 352-201-0149 if you have any questions/comments and to register.
Click here to see the variety of great yoga classes offered.
Call 352-212-3673 to book a massage! You’ll thank yourself later!
Schedule & Events
Click here to see all upcoming classes being offered.
Click here to learn about our great workshops being offered.